WEIGHT PLATE DECALS
WEIGHT ROOM LOOKING STALE?
HERE'S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
- Strict Vision Athletics
- Rob of VintageWeightsPGH
- Shredded Dad
Customize Your Weight Stacks
Add a personal touch or your gym's logo and branding to your weight stacks.
Most common questions we receive from our customers before and after they purchase from us.
What Are Plate Snacks?
Plate Snacks are vinyl weight plate stickers that are designed to be applied to the back (flat side) of your traditional 2" hole olympic plates.
We also sell Plate Snacks for weight stacks and bumper plates.
They not only add style and personality to your plates, but add some protection and a fresh look.
How Do I Apply Plate Snacks?
Applying the stickers to your plates is pretty simple.
1. Make sure your plate has a clean and dry surface.
2. Sticker on the plate with the backing still on. Take note of the gap around the center hold.
3. Peel the sticker from the backing. Hold with two hands.
4. Focus on aligning the center hold with an equal gap between the sticker and hole.
5. Carefully set the sticker down from the middle to the outside. This will ensure it is even.
6. Starting from the middle slowly get any air bubble out by running your hand over the sticker outward.
7. Continue to press the sticker down by rubbing your hand around the sticker.
Are The Weight Plates Included?
No, the plates are not included.
However, we do offer Weight-It-Out brand cast iron plates, which can also be customized with Plate Snacks.
Will The Stickers Wear Down?
Our stickers are made from a strong vinyl which makes them water and sun resistent. Depending on how your plates rub against the stickers, you may notice some marking, but a magic eraser will help remove the marks. These will withstand above average abuse, but like any product, the stickers will begin to wear as friction and other elements take hold of your plates. They are durable but not invincible, so expect some normal wear over time.
How do I prep my weight plates/stacks
The best way to prep the surface is to:
1) Wipe the surface down to remove dust and any debris
2) If the plates are oily like bumpers and some weight stacks, use rubbing alcohol. DO NOT USE household cleaners because most of them contain oils that could prevent the Plate Snacks from properly adhering.
3) let the surface completely dry before applying.