Weight Stack Decals
* Each contains one stack. If you want front and back covered or if you want both stacks of a functional trainer, change the quantity to two.
Are you looking to replace your weight stack numbers? Why use plain weight stack stickers when you can personalize your home gym with our new custom weight stack decals/stickers. Whether you have a commercial gym, basement gym, or garage gym, you can now add some your brand or gym logo to your weight machines!
Add your gym logo, numbers, or just a badass design that goes with the theme of your gym!
These weight stickers are made of a strong durable vinyl material with an adhesive that is meant to last.
How it works:
You can select from one of our stock designs or select custom to use your own logo you provide.
Provide the following measurements in the checkout notes:
- weight stack/machine brand and model and picture (if possible)
- width of the weight stack
- height of each weight plate
- diameter the weight pin hole
- any initial design thoughts
We will follow up with an email to discuss details of your design. We will not create custom logos for you. You can provide some artwork or a concept for us to use.
*Keep in mind, if you provide an image and it is not high quality, it may become pixelated when scaled up in size. So the higher the resolution, the better. We will let you know if the image looks subpar before moving forward.
We will communicate via email during the design process. Final design will be shown to you with cutlines for final customer approval prior to print. Expect roughly 2 weeks max for design process and print.
What to expect:
When you receive your weight stack, it will be on one large sheet with each "bar" or plate individually cut out.
Based on the measurements you provide, we will create each decal slightly smaller to account for any variation in size and ensure that no decal edges hang over the plate which would create problems with he decals being pulled off. We also round over the edges to help prevent the sticker from catching on anything and minimize the potential of peeling.
There will be a small gap between bars on the design. This is to allow the design to be properly cut and not be skewed when applied on the stack.
How to apply:
- Make sure the weight stack is clean of any dust, dirt or debris.
- Use rubbing alcohol to prep surface. DO NOT use household cleaners (they may have oils in them that prevent proper adhesion).
- Peel the decal from the sheet and apply to the weight stack focusing on lining up the center hole first.
- Press firmly to remove any air bubbles and ensure adhesive has good contact on the plates.
- Over the next day or two, continue to rub the pieces to make sure they are sticking as they should. The bond gets stronger over time.
We ship all orders from our local facilities in Ohio. All orders are processed and shipping out within 2 - 7 business days based upon selected shipping rate.
Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return if you are not 100% satisfied with your order.