Barbell Rescue Nylon Brush
Say hello to Barbell Rescue and goodbye to those small, flat, time-wasting brushes! This barbell brush provides more bristle coverage than any other brush currently on the market. It was designed to help you save time by easily and efficiently cleaning and maintaining your barbells. If you are a gym owner, keep your clients safe and protected by quickly cleaning your barbells between classes!
Whether you are a busy gym owner, garage gym junkie, globo gym goer, or traveling fitness fanatic, let Barbell Rescue help protect you and your barbells.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
- Remove your dried chalk, blood, sweat and tears with your amazing Barbell Rescue Brush!
- Apply cleaning product of choice (we're personally fans of 3n1 Oil ®)
- Scrub that cleaning solution deep into those knurlings with your marvelous Barbell Rescue brush!
- Wipe down your bar with a towel to help remove any excess cleaning solution.
- Stand back in awe on how easy it was to clean your bar!
- Get back to doing what you love to do!
Nylon bristles may be used on any barbells and on some equipment. This includes cerakote, zinc, and stainless. If in doubt, reference your barbell or equipment manufacturer’s cleaning and maintenance recommendations. In addition, the intended use of this product is for the above mentioned items, not personal use. Barbell Rescue will not be held liable for any damage caused to persons, barbells and/or equipment.
We ship all orders from our local facilities in Ohio. All orders are processed and shipping out within 2 - 7 business days based upon selected shipping rate.
Returns & Refunds
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return if you are not 100% satisfied with your order.